Captain Spaulding I hate people shirt

Buy here: Captain Spaulding I hate people shirt
I know how Captain Spaulding I hate people shirt you feel, honestly. That’s why I usually don’t care much about people anymore because I know they probably won’t be here long. It’s a negative way to see it, but it’s hard to scratch that thought when you’ve had so much experience in the past. Pair it with the fact that you can read people quite well, and you can get bored pretty quickly. Sometimes you think you’re blaming yourself, but then you realize that it’s not always you.
Captain Spaulding I hate people Ladies tee


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chicken I Am Sorry The Nice Lunch Lady Is On Vacation Shirt

M&M whew that was close I almost had to socialize shirt

Red White Blue And Akita Too Shirt