Dr Seuss Why fit in in when you were born to stand out shirt


We traveled through four states to Dr Seuss Why fit in in when you were born to stand out shirt visit my parents and my sister and her family also visited. Five grandchildren - all boys 18 months to 10 years old - sit around the table with their parents and grandparents, enjoying meals and some rare time together. My mom and dad looked like they won the lottery, they were so happy to have us all under one roof. My boys, 10 and 7 years old, are in seventh heaven with their younger cousins to play with. They read Dr. Seuss's books to the boys, and showed off Thing 1 and Thing 2 T-shirts (their FAVORITE story and shirt!)

Dr Seuss Why fit in in when you were born to stand out Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chicken I Am Sorry The Nice Lunch Lady Is On Vacation Shirt

M&M whew that was close I almost had to socialize shirt

Red White Blue And Akita Too Shirt