Back Off I have a crazy Scottish Nana and I'm not afraid to use her shirt

Buy here: Back Off I have a crazy Scottish Nana and I'm not afraid to use her shirt

When I was little, 10 or 11 years old, my sister and I received these fake flowers in a Back Off I have a crazy Scottish Nana and I’m not afraid to use her shirt pot and they had a sharp metal tip inserted into the fake soil flower pot. I jokingly said having the last part and acting as if I was going to stab her spooky type. (Apparently, I arrived) Afterward, she smiled and swung the bottom of the flower she took for me and cut my ring finger with it and it was bleeding a lot. I was so scared and showed my nana; I run it underwater, put pressure on it, and my nana annoys me.
Back Off I have a crazy Scottish Nana and I'm not afraid to use her Tank top

 Source: uglyxmastshirts.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chicken I Am Sorry The Nice Lunch Lady Is On Vacation Shirt

M&M whew that was close I almost had to socialize shirt

Red White Blue And Akita Too Shirt