Girl and bunny On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt



Usually, I would feel an intense rage for Girl and bunny On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt about 10 seconds, then get angry for about 30 seconds, then return to disappointment for a minute or two. I get angry very easily, so this cycle tends to repeat quite a lot. For the first 10 seconds, I tried not to be violent and I just sat there with a blank face, but inside I was not the happiest bunny. For the next 30 seconds, controlling my anger became a little easier. Then the usual frustration came. Once this comes, I can continue with my day and go back to whatever I'm doing. Repeat this about three times at intervals of the next 10 hours.

Girl and bunny On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair Tank top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Elf Santa Favorite Nurse Christmas shirt

Should've walked me Alex Bregman shirtShould've walked me Alex Bregman shirt

2019 NBA Champions The North Toronto Raptors 1x Champions Shirt