Girl and bunny On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt



Usually, I would feel an intense rage for Girl and bunny On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt about 10 seconds, then get angry for about 30 seconds, then return to disappointment for a minute or two. I get angry very easily, so this cycle tends to repeat quite a lot. For the first 10 seconds, I tried not to be violent and I just sat there with a blank face, but inside I was not the happiest bunny. For the next 30 seconds, controlling my anger became a little easier. Then the usual frustration came. Once this comes, I can continue with my day and go back to whatever I'm doing. Repeat this about three times at intervals of the next 10 hours.

Girl and bunny On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair Tank top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chicken I Am Sorry The Nice Lunch Lady Is On Vacation Shirt

M&M whew that was close I almost had to socialize shirt

Red White Blue And Akita Too Shirt