Girl and bunny On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt

During my childhood, once I visited a magic show in my town, Magician was the great Mr. Pc Sorkar. They are advertising on loud speakers about how he turns girls into animals with magic. As a child, I was full of curiosity and impatience, gaining much ahead of time. I was sitting in the Girl and bunny On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt first row facing the stage. Meanwhile, two rabbits chasing each other near my chair, quickly a man came and took them away from me. Later when the program started, both rabbits were turned into beautiful girls by the great magician but none of them ran towards me. Although I was a child, I was old enough to fall in love with rabbits transformed into bikini girls.
Girl and bunny On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chicken I Am Sorry The Nice Lunch Lady Is On Vacation Shirt

M&M whew that was close I almost had to socialize shirt

Red White Blue And Akita Too Shirt